Exclusive Bundle of 2 Pairs of Lock Laces®
This exclusive bundle of 2 Pairs of Lock Laces® includes 2 pairs of Lock Laces®. Each pair contains 2 elastic laces, 2 lock devices and 2 cord clips suitable for lacing up one pair of shoes or boots.
- Lock Laces® Original are perfect for all types of standard lace-up shoes (running, tennis, etc.). The 6-strand fibers are .22 cm in diameter, 48 inches in length and can stretch up to 72 inches.
- Boot Lock Laces® are specifically designed to be thicker and longer for boots. The 7-strand fibers are .25cm in diameter, 72 inches in length and can stretch up to 108 inches.
- No-tie Lacing System: Turn any pair of lace-up shoes into slip-on sneakers.
- Perfect For Everyone: Lock Laces®, originally designed for triathletes, are great for seniors suffering from arthritis or other disabilities, kids, individuals with special needs, runners of all ages, and casual users!
- One Size Fits All: One size fits all (kids and adults), quick to install, and easy to use. Each pair is suitable for lacing up one pair of shoes. Easy installation instructions and videos provided.
- Stretch Fit Comfort: Our elastic laces conform to your foot for a custom fit. Added compression reduces discomfort so you can perform your best!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Lock Laces® are guaranteed to last the life of one pair of lace up tennis shoes. We know that once you try them in your shoes, you’ll never go back to traditional shoelaces!
How to Install
- Lace up your shoe as you would with normal laces.
- Open the lock by depressing the button on top and insert laces through the lock. Pull the lock tight against the tongue of your shoe. For the best fit, do this with your foot in the shoe.
- Cut excess laces about 3 inches from the lock. Slide trimmed end of laces into clip aligning the trimmed ends of laces with the “teeth” inside the cord clip and the snap closed to secure.