This two-ingredient recipe could not be easier. Air fried to golden brown and slathered in spicy buffalo sauce makes these a delicious treat for any football game, kids party, or dinner appetizer. The PowerXL 12in-1 Combo leaves them crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and enjoy!
- 30 chicken wing drumettes, raw
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- Attach the Air Frying Lid to the appliance. Place the Grill Plate in the Inner Pot.
- Turn the Program Dial to select the Air Fry setting. Press the Temperature Button and adjust the cooking temperature to 425° F/218° C. Press the Timer Button and adjust the cooking time to 25 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking process. Let the appliance preheat for 3 mins. and then open the lid.
- Place the chicken wings on the Grill Plate.
- Flip the chicken wings halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the chicken wings and toss with the buffalo sauce.
- Return the chicken wings to the Basket.
- Turn the Program Dial to select the Air Fry setting. Press the Temperature Button and adjust the cooking temperature to 400° F/204° C. Press the Timer Button and adjust the cooking time to 8 mins. Press the Start ton to begin the cooking process.