Mac & Cheese
Mac and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food, and our recipe is outrageously cheesy and creamy. We use yellow cheddar, but you can use a white cheddar or a combination of your favorite shredded cheeses. Our PowerXL 12-in-1 Combo cooks the macaroni to perfection and lets you customize your recipe: Add breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, or any other garnish to the top. It is the perfect meal, lunch, dinner, or even a mid-day snack; there is no wrong time for mac and cheese.
- 1 lb macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 qt. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Place the Inner Pot in the appliance Base. Add all the ingredients to the Pan and stir. Cover the Inner Pot with the Glass Lid.
- Turn the Program Dial to select the Slow Cook setting (195° F/91° C for 4 hrs.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking process.
- Once the timer reaches 0, press the Cancel Button.
- If desired, top with additional cheese and breadcrumbs, remove the Glass Lid and attach the Air Frying Lid to the appliance. Turn the Program Dial to select the Air Fry setting. Press the Temperature Button and adjust the cooking temperature to 400° F/204° C. Press the Timer Button and adjust the cooking time to 3 mins. Press the begin the cooking process. Air fry until the p is golden (1–2 mins.).